Pork Fillet

Pork Fillet is a low fat meat . Combined with herbs and spices and roasted in the oven it makes a very delectable meal.
I have one of those small Romertopf clay pots which can do this sort of meal perfectly well. The way I did it last night was as follows:

2 tbsp olive oil into the pot mixed with Nomu pork rub ( about 1 heaped tbsp).
Rub the porkfillet with this all over.
In the space left over in the dish I cut a bunch of vegies, using yellow pepper, baby onions, tomato and courgette, as well a a few self=sprouted chickpeas for the crunch :):)

I also love adding cut up cucumber and celery as these are what the diet people call "free  vegies" ... and for anyone who thinks that cucumber does not do well cooked..... Its Delicious !


I then sprinkled roast veg herb mixture over the vegies and another dash of olive oil. Into the oven at 180 deg C for about 45 minutes, leaving the lid off for the last 15 minutes.


Comments

  1. I love these one pot meals...Pork is my favorite meat too, so this dish appeals to me on all levels!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Christmas Cookies

Preserved Green Figs

Flame Tarte / Tarte Flambe