Iced Tea

I love Iced Tea but don't want to buy the commercial stuff that is full of sugar. So I make my own..  at a fraction of the price and a whole lot healthier as well. In fact I make and drink about 2 to 3 liters a day as when it is not so hot I don't really like to drink water and also if the hunger pangs hit  before another meal is due..  this is the perfect alternative to circumvent the fridge !


HOW TO:

In a BIG jug add 4 tea bags Rooibos and 1 teabag Mint Tea
3 to 5 slices of fresh ginger
1 table spoon of Advantage ( aspartame free sweetener)
juice of 2 lemons

Add boiling water and let the tea bags sit until the tea has gone cold and then store in fridge.  If its cold and raining :):)  its also delicious  when you drink it hot !






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Christmas Cookies

Preserved Green Figs

Connor's Birthday Cake