Potato Salad

When downloading some pics just now to do a skinny snack recipe, I found I still had my favourite potato salad on here. I guess I cannot let it go to waste..  so today I'll post the salad and the skinny snack tomorrow..

I normally find potato salads very stodgy if it is just made with potatoes and mayonnaise..  I do however love potatoes and have made "my" version of this salad  since the year dot ...... its light and fresh and NOT stodgy :)






Ingredients:

Woolies Mediteranean potatoes about 1 kg
not too soft boiled and cut into slices. They must still
be a bit warm when you make the salad

English cucumber -  1/2 of a big one very finely sliced

2 red onions finely sliced

6 hard boiled eggs  in 1/4

chives chopped

If  too lazy to do home-made mayonnaise, use Hellmans
and mix with a gluck of olive oil, white balsamic, 1 tbsp Dijon
mustard, juice of 1 lemon plus salt & pepper.

Mix all together and do not put into fridge before serving.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Christmas Cookies

Preserved Green Figs

Flame Tarte / Tarte Flambe